Canopy Roots Behavioral Crisis Response- Minneapolis BCR
Canopy is a values-based mental health organization committed to centering BIPOC and other historically marginalized and underrepresented communities. Canopy provides high quality services with purpose and integrity by collaborating with and supporting individuals, groups, families, and communities in meeting their mental health goals. Canopy aspires to provide a supportive and educational work atmosphere where collaboration and egalitarian decision-making fosters respect and trust among diverse providers.
Candidates who identify as BIPOC or as members of historically marginalized/underserved communities are strongly encouraged to apply.
This position is designed to oversee the Canopy Roots Minneapolis BCR program – The Program Manager. The person in this role must be an individual qualified as a mental health professional as defined by MN statute 245.462, subdivision 18.
This is a salaried, full-time, exempt role. The work hours are weekdays, 40 hours per week, with flexibility in the days/hours of work. This role requires the Program Manager to be on-call outside of work hours for consultation and urgent program needs.
The work setting is flexible, with the ability to work remotely, but working from the office or in the community as is required for completion of job duties, and maintenance of stakeholder and work relationships.
Job Duties Include
- Coordinate with Supervisors to ensure 24/7/365 coverage
- Oversee the program’s clinical approach, including ensuring cultural responsiveness and trauma-informed nature of services
- Maintain relationships with and collaborate with stakeholders
- Interact with community members and members of the press on behalf of the program
- Implement program changes in response to stakeholder needs
- Track and report on program outcomes and goals
- Provide regular supervision to Program Supervisors
- Update and review program policy
- Track program costs and ensure compliance with the program budget
- Seek out and engage with resources for improving the program’s outcomes and practices
- Collaborate with administrative staff and Program Supervisors to ensure staff satisfaction and competence
- Manage relationship with City entities that manage the contract
- Ensure compliance with terms of the City contract.
- Passion for and experience with working with BIPOC and members of marginalized communities.
- 3 plus years of experience in the mental health field, post-licensure.
- 3 plus years of management/supervision experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in treatment settings that involved mental health crisis intervention
- Strong knowledge of community resources and levels of care for mental health treatment
- Experience with creating presentations and addressing large groups
- Experience interacting with stakeholders in government and/or law enforcement
Pay: Salaried, 80,000+ per year
Canopy Mental Health & Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. Canopy Mental Health & Consulting does not discriminate in employment with regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org