Website AllProfit HR LLC
Build a Sustainable and Stellar Culture of Belonging For All
Permanent Supportive Housing Clinical Manager
Full Job Description
Join the team of one of the leading non-profit organizations in Washington, DC providing the full spectrum of housing and supportive services to more than 700 homeless and at-risk families so that they can transform their own lives. Housing programs include permanent supportive, rapid rehousing, transitional, and affordable rental housing. Supportive services include case management, employment services, clinical services, housing counseling, resident services, life skills, and youth programming.
The Permanent Supportive Housing Clinical Manager (Clinical Manager) is responsible for supervising the Permanent Supportive Housing Case Manager Supervisors. The Clinical Manager provides clinical support and instruction regarding intervention techniques to support family and individual case management. This support is in line with the Company’s adopted principles and practices and ensures that families are treated in an empowering, dignified, and sensitive manner. The Clinical Manager also assists the Director of Permanent Supportive Housing with administrative tasks related to program management. The Clinical Manager serves on the leadership teams.
– Plan and facilitate a monthly Clinical Case Conference meeting for the PSH team, providing theory-based assessments of issues and behaviors, guidance and advice for staff responses, and empathetic and practical support of case managers facing difficult clinical situations.
– Supervise Case Managers Supervisors.
– Provide supervision to the PSH Team along with in-the-field support as needed.
– Assist the Director with the administrative functions of the department, including attendance at regularly required DHS (Department of Human Services) meetings; monthly reporting requirements; representing Housing Up at pertinent workgroups across the city on an as-needed basis; representing the PSH department as needed within the agency; assist in the hiring and interview processes for staff; participate in program planning, goal setting, and data collection.
– Manage the process for all clinical documentation within the team (including assessments and service plans), ensure staff are appropriately trained in the use of these tools, and that the documentation is completed in compliance with our service contract.
– Assist with training case management staff in the principles of trauma-informed care, harm reduction practices, motivational interviewing, and other program-specific policies and procedures.
– Conduct monthly case consultations and track monthly progress during supervision.
– Train team members to write biopsychosocial assessments. Review and approve the clinical documentation for supervisees
– Provide crisis support and other needed clinical support to residents – primarily in the community and residents’ homes, but in any setting necessary.
– Collaborate with other service providers in the community to ensure that residents are receiving high-quality, effective services that meet their needs.
– Maintain written and computerized records, compile reports, and complete other program documentation, as required.
– Maintain appropriate confidentiality of client information and records.
– Participate actively in regular supervision, team meetings, and other all-staff meetings and events. Attending professional training courses and conferences, as needed.
– Ensures timely and accurate data management monthly reporting.
– Complete monthly quality assurance audits.
– Complete all other duties as assigned.
Educational & Work Experience Requirements
– Master’s degree in social work, counseling, or a related human services field
– Licensed in the District of Columbia as either a LICSW or LPC
– Minimum of two years of management experience providing supervision, counseling or case management services to individuals/families experiencing homelessness or other related populations.
AllProfit HR has been exclusively retained for this engagement.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.