Open to remote candidates!
We are looking for a Senior Instructional Designer to support our Coaching team support highly engaging curriculum programs for our consumers designed to manager chronic conditions and improve overall health and well-being. The Senior Instructional Designer will take the lead in coordination with our Coaching Leadership team to design a curriculum structure utilizing multiple digital formats and will coordinate with Clinical Writers and Subject Matter Experts to produce a thoughtful learning experience to unlock significant behavior change and other relevant barriers for consumers. The Senior Instructional Designer will curate necessary learning artifacts to support this objective and continually update the curriculums to support scale and expansion into other areas.
• Collaborate with our Coaching Leadership team to design and structure a highly effective coaching curriculum program to support members manage chronic conditions and improve their health and happiness.
• Develop learning content–in relation to the curriculum covered–across recommended formats that make sense to support engagement and high-impact learning long-term.
• Define and follow course development processes that are evidence based, relevant to the stakeholders, and effective for learning by the target population.
• Coordinate with other relevant teams including Product and Technology teams to implement learning recommendations into the app.
• Assist with the production and maintenance of communication guidelines and standards for trainers and subject matter experts.
• Lead the efforts in curating relevant lesson plans, guides, curated learning objectives and other key learning renderings necessary to deliver the curriculum for our Health Coaches.
• Evaluate and update curriculums as needed to ensure content matches learner and business needs, with the goal of translating knowledge to action, keeping in mind user engagement, positive psychology and whatever support the user needs to unlock significant behavioral change.
Bachelor’s Degree and at least 1 year experience in instructional design, organizational psychology, or a related field OR High School/ GED and at least 4 years instructional design, organizational psychology, or a related field.
Minimum of 2 years work experience in e-learning, training, instructional design, and/or learning and development role
Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Strong project management skills, with expertise at organization, prioritizing, multi-tasking and meeting deadlines
Demonstrated ability to write clear, concise and engaging learning content
Proficient with digital/tech apps
Willing to travel up to/at least 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
Experience designing content for digital health programs is a plus.
Exposure to working with population health and understanding of social determinants of health + health equity
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.walgreens.com.