The Senior Digital Health Coach will work directly with consumers, patients and caregivers and provide health coaching care to manage patients’ chronic conditions and engage them in sustainable lifestyle
changes. As the Senior Digital Health Coach, you will assess the needs of patients, including identifying and addressing barriers to care and helping them access available benefits and resources. The Senior
Digital Health Coach will collaborate with other health coaches and clinical personnel to effectively develop health care plans and recommendations to the patient. The Senior Digital Health Coach will also
curate bite-sized goals to drive behavior change and support patients with their overall health and wellness ensuring it’s medically appropriate and relevant to their health condition.
• Engage the patient and caregiver, helping the patient to adopt healthy lifestyle habits and changes using a robust technology platform.
• Guide patients and caregivers in navigating their health with relevant resources including, but not limited to, Walgreens’ Health Corners, Marketplace services, local community resources, and other recommendations personalized to the patient.
• Contribute to a growing team of health coaches, providing input on team programming, culture, diversity and inclusion efforts, and more.
• Develop collaborative relationships with the member’s care team including Clinical Health Coaches, Subject Matter Experts and other Clinical personnel to effectively engage the patient on their health journey.
• Support members in the behavior change process and create actionable plans through bite-sized goals and learning-friendly educational resources.
• Collaborate with the Health Coaching team and provide feedback to iterate on existing coach programming, including best practices for coach delivery, internal resources, training, onboarding, etc.
• Ability to support members with a wide variety of health concerns and approaches to drive towards change and positive outcomes.
• Motivate, focus, and energize members with our mobile care management platform.
• Engage members in collaborative relationships, empowering them to manage their psycho-social, physical and environmental health to improve and maintain their well-being.
Bachelor’s Degree in a health-related field such as Nutrition, Exercise Science, Psychology, Social Work, or related field and at least 2 years of experience in health coaching.
Health Coaching certification or actively working towards a Coaching certification (e.g., NBC-HWC or accredited program)
Demonstrated exceptional interpersonal, organization and communication skills
Experience with scaling case loads (>50 members)
Experience with digital tools and/or familiarity with translating rapport-building from in-person to digital
Willing to travel up to/at least 5% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
Experience engaging with patients with chronic diseases and conditions such as diabetes, obesity, weight-loss, mental health etc.
Experience working with population health and understanding of social determinants of health + health equity
Comfortable working with a diverse participant population
Proficiency in conversational Spanish or other languages
Proficient with digital/tech health apps
Previous digital health coaching experience
Medicaid and/or Medicare knowledge
At least 1-3 year(s) of experience in public health, community health, behavioral health, health education or similar
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.walgreens.com.