Website University of South Florida
The University of South Florida (USF) Rehabilitation & Mental Health Counseling Program is seeking a non-tenure earning 12-month Assistant Professor of Instruction for their online Master’s Program in Rehabilitation Counseling & Disability Sciences. This position will be responsible for coordinating the program, teaching classes, advising students, and providing clinical supervision for field placement experience. They may be responsible for research, grant writing, and related activities. We seek individuals who bring enthusiasm and a deep commitment to academic excellence, within the scholar-practitioner tradition. We are particularly interested in candidates who are able to provide leadership, work with diverse students, stakeholders, and colleagues. Furthermore, we are seeking candidates who demonstrate commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the teaching/advising environment.
• Earned doctorate from a Rehabilitation Counseling, Rehabilitation Science, or Counselor Educator and Supervision program.
• Must be a Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC).
• Three years of online teaching experience in higher education settings.
• Background and experience working with disability population.
• Has knowledge of community based rehabilitation counseling services or demonstrates the ability to form partnerships with agencies across US.
• Demonstrates teaching effectiveness or clinical experience and interests in disability services, rehabilitation counseling, and related field.
• Demonstrates professional experience in leadership, teaching and/or delivering clinical services and supervision.
• Evidence of commitment diversity, equity, and inclusion in the teaching/advising environment.
• Start date: August 2022
• Salary is competitive & commensurate with qualifications & experience.
• To apply for this position, applicants must apply through the USF online application system at www.usf.edu/work-at-usf and search for Job ID 29785.
• The application deadline is February 28, 2022.
To apply for this job please visit gems.usf.edu.