Website Riverbank Therapy, PLLC
Looking for a community that supports your authenticity, growth, and well-being?
Are you feeling burned out from an overwhelming caseload?
Feel like the lonely life of solo private practice isn’t for you?
We are looking for you!
Riverbank Therapy is a group practice looking for individual and couples therapists who work with adolescents and adults, who are anti-racist, social justice minded, and ready to be a part of a fun and collaborative team. The vision of this practice is to build a connected, community environment where therapists are supported and supportive of each other, which allows us to provide high quality holistic care to our clients.
We believe in making therapy accessible. This includes financial accessibility: taking insurance and offering reduced rate slots. This also includes personal accessibility: hiring therapists with lived experience who have been to therapy before, hiring therapists from a diversity of identities and backgrounds, and being trauma informed in all that we do (from admin interactions with clients, to therapy sessions, to the institutional support of our staff).
We believe that the best clinical work happens when therapists are supported and empowered. The primary pillars of our practice are community and authenticity. We intentionally connect with each other and function from the perspective that therapists are humans first. Therapists who thrive here have a balance of independence and drive for collaboration, have a good sense of humor, are detail oriented, and enjoy consistently learning and growing.
· Steady stream of referrals with clinician choice of clients to work with
· Competitive compensation
· Medical, vision and dental insurance
· 401K benefits with employer match
· Paid sick leave and paid time off
· Annual CEU reimbursement
· In-house insurance billing
· In-house intake coordinator
· Weekly group consultation
· Weekly or biweekly free licensure supervision for associates, and monthly individual supervision/consultation for fully licensed therapists
· Supportive team environment
· Comfortable and welcoming office space with options to work from home
· Current State of Washington license as a PhD, PsyD, LMHC/LMHCA, LICSW/LICSWA, or LMFT/LMFTA
· 25 client sessions per week
· Therapeutic niche or interest in developing a specialty (ex: trauma therapy, EMDR, couples therapy, etc)
· Commitment to anti-racism and anti-oppression in clinical and personal practice
· At least one year post graduate clinical experience
· Experience working in a community mental health agency
· Trained to treat trauma and PTSD, or interested in serving clients in this population
· This is a full-time, W-2 employee position
· We are hiring for fully remote and hybrid positions
To apply for this job please visit www.riverbanktherapy.com.