Website Kaleidoscope Inc.
The Therapist is responsible for providing community and/or office-based clinical services to agency clients and their family members/caregivers, coordinating necessary client consultation, conducting assessments, developing individualized treatment plans and progress reports as well as maintaining other required documentation, and communicating with program staff, parents/caregivers, and referral sources regarding clients’ needs when appropriate.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Utilizes evidence-based practice models that meet the various clinical needs of clients on assigned caseload.
- Utilizes an array of clinical interventions to meet the needs of agency clients, including but not limited to therapy and wrap-around services.
- Performs a comprehensive range of clinical duties including gathering of client information, formulation of assessments and treatment plans, and implementation of treatment modalities.
- Formulates understanding of client presentation/situation and provides appropriate services.
- Provides individual, family, and group therapy as assigned.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of Medicaid Community Mental Health Services Part 132.
- Completes required Medicaid, DCFS and court required documentation within established timelines and instructions.
- Provides feedback and treatment recommendations to agency staff.
- Provides on-going clinical consultation to staff/caregivers regarding client’s functioning and appropriate treatment approaches to be used by staff/caregivers in supporting the client to meet his/her treatment objectives.
- Maintains timely and accurate communication with all relevant parties regarding clients, service planning, and service delivery.
- Participates in conferences, court hearings, team meetings, staffings and other meetings in the community as required as an advocate for clients or as a representative of the agency.
- Completes other duties as assigned by the Clinical Director
- Master’s degree in social work or social service related degree; LCSW or LCPC licensure preferred
- Must meet Medicaid Rule 132 definition of Qualified Mental Health Practitioner (QMHP) or Licensed Practitioner of the Healing Arts (LPHA)
- Clinical or direct service experience preferred, but not required
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication and time management skills required
- Microsoft Office skills required
- Full time use of minimally insured, operating automobile and valid driver’s license required
To apply for this job please visit careers.hireology.com.