The Health District is looking for a Program Manager for its Children’s Behavioral Health services, including the Child Adolescent Young Adult Connections (CAYAC) program. The Program Manager will work closely with the CAYAC Clinical Manager and the Health District’s leadership team to develop a strategic plan, implement new services and approaches, and to continuously evaluate and improve services, program outcomes, community needs, and opportunities for community and/or service development. The Program Manager is also responsible for all aspects of supervision for entry level and experienced professional staff.
Pay Range and Status
· $89,500 to $95,000 per year DOQ
· 40 hrs/wk
For full qualifications and responsibilities, please review the job description at www.healthdistrict.org/jobs.
Education and Experience
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Public Health, Public Administration or higher in a behavioral health discipline
- A minimum of six (6) years of experience in public health, child welfare or a behavioral health setting
A minimum of four (4) years of experience in:
Clinical supervisory experience
Management and leadership experience, including experience developing, implementing, managing and evaluating programs and/or services.
Experience working with multiple groups, organizations, and/or agencies to achieve collective, identifiable long-term improvements.
· Program Management: Develop and implement the strategic plan, develop policies and procedures, assure compliance, and manage the budgets for the division.
· Direct Service Oversight and Management: Oversee the day-to-day operations of Children’s Behavioral Health programming and assure quality of services and customer service standards are met, process improvement.
· Program Evaluation: Set goals and objective, assure quality data collection, develop and analyze reports and recommending changes.
· Service Development, Community Coordination and Leadership: Facilitate community coordination, communication and collaboration; develop and maintain relationships with community partners; maintain information on service gaps and unmet needs.
· Supervision: Provide supervision (in conjunction with the Clinical Manager, where appropriate), responsible for hiring, training, setting and monitoring performance expectations, coaching, and discipline.
· Community Outreach and Education: Oversee education, outreach and marketing efforts; communicates with community partners directly about services and develop referral relationships.
How to Apply
· Provide a cover letter that details your professional experiences and how your qualifications align with this position.
· Submit your cover letter and resume to Search Coordinator,
o Mail: Health District of Northern Larimer County, 120 Bristlecone Drive, Fort Collins, CO 80524 (Attn: Search Coordinator)
o Fax: 970-221-7165 (Attn: Search Coordinator)
o Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· The position will remain open until filled.
Please note that the Health District has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy. A new hire must be vaccinated, or at least have obtained the first dose prior to the start date.
Join our organization and help us accomplish our goals and make a meaningful impact in our community!
Why work for us
· Our mission is to enhance the health of our community and to achieve this we provide behavioral health services that address unmet needs and opportunities in our community.
· We demonstrate dignity and respect for all people and focus on our employees, clients and community.
· Employees are encouraged to develop their skills and knowledge that result in successful performance in their roles/positions.
· We are committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals.
· The Health District provides comprehensive benefits, including (100% or prorated portion) of the cost of medical, dental, low cost vision, 401(a) and optional 457(b) retirement plans, 11 holiday, generous flexible paid time off, and employee wellness and recognition activities.
To apply for this job please visit www.healthdistrict.org.