Are you a LPC, LCMHC, LCSW, or LMFT seeking somewhere to belong, somewhere you can make long-lasting connections, somewhere you can achieve clinical career growth at the same time as helping fulfill our mission of working with children and families to find hope and healing? If so, we are the place for you!
Crossnore School & Children’s Home seeks a Lead Therapist at our Winston-Salem campus to provide supervision for assigned clinicians who provide mental health/substance use services on and off campus. This role will also provide services to children and families in accordance with agency policies and procedures. Position benefits include a $3,000 Signing Bonus!
Crossnore utilizes our Sanctuary Model of Care to create a trauma-informed environment for the children we serve, as well as our staff. Our team serves children in our residential care program as well as children in our local community including schools and doctors offices. Crossnore strives to support our clinical team by helping them achieve certifications such as: TF-CBT, EMDR, and Play Therapy. In this role, you will work with a supportive team to create a therapeutic milieu for children and families, where you can successfully provide individual, group, and family therapy in a relaxed trauma informed setting.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Fully Licensed LCSW, LPC, LCMHC, or LMFT (North Carolina) therapist in good standing with no license restrictions, whose professional license authorizes him/her to diagnose mental illnesses and/or addictive disorders. Ability to supervise Associate level (provisionally licensed staff) preferred.
- 5 years’ experience as a counselor working with children and families preferred, experience in residential and day treatment preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ supervisory experience
- Considerable knowledge of the techniques and principles of child and family development, family systems theory, crisis intervention, individual and family therapy, group therapy, play therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, and trauma focused therapy
- Understands Medicaid, Health Choice, and Third Party billing process
- Flexibility, patience, open-mindedness, calmness, tolerance
- Ability to work well within a team structure
- Must successfully complete extensive background checks, interviews, and pre-hire drug screen
- Valid Driver’s License and at least 21 Years of Age
To apply for this job please visit crossnore.applicantpro.com.